This pretzel bite recipe is easy and great for game-day gatherings as well as soft pretzel cravings. It yields approximately 20 pieces, and you can season to taste with Kosher salt or any spices you prefer. Enjoy!
- 1 Crusty French Loaf by Pillsbury
- 1 stick of Unsalted Butter
- Kosher Salt (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Take the dough out of the can and place it on a cutting board. Cut the dough length wise to make two long strips, then cut each strip into small little pieces and roll into balls.
- Boil water (while waiting for the water to boil, take the stick of butter out of the refrigerator to soften). Once the water is boiling, take the balls of dough and drop them in the water (approx. 10 at a time) and roll around for one minute.
- Remove the balls of dough and place them on a layer of paper towels (coated with cooking spray).
- Spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray and carefully move balls of dough from towels to cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375F for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once baked, roll the bites in melted butter before transferring them to a plate/bowl.
- Sprinkle with kosher salt to taste.