Thanks to The Spiffy Cookie, friends and I enjoyed a tasty meal of these chicken enchiladas. The recipe is simple and a great combination of chicken, sauce and cheese. Great for any time of the year. Enjoy!
- 5 oz. reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 10 oz. can of enchilada sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed (canned corn works just fine, but drain it first)
- 4 oz. can diced green chiles
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- Salt and pepper
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 8 (8-inch) whole wheat tortillas
Visit The Spiffy Cookie for directions.